1. Use namespacing to protect your code – (learn about encapsulation and self executing functions)
3. Learn how to analyse HTTP requests – (Use NetPanel/http fox to check http requests on js files etc)
4. Improve debugging with Firebug/FireQuery – (inspect elements, apply live coding, console.log() etc)
5. Minify/hide your source code – (live = minified version, dev = source version)
6. Read through heaps of jQuery code snippets – (best way to learn stuff!)
7. Learn how to use $.each() properly – It’s one of jQuery’s finest!
8. Do some jQuery Mobile research – (lets face it, everything is going mobile these days!)
9. Discover new plugins – (why code something someone else has already done?)