jQuery4u’s primary goal is to deliver quality material for web developers all around the globe. Writing quality code and presenting it in a way people can easily learn from takes time and we welcome your participation to help provide our readers with solid jQuery articles. See author writing style guidelines to see what’s available to you as an author to create some outstanding posts.
Gain exposure and recognition in the field.
How to become a jQuery4u Author?
Anyone can be an author, however we need to know you understand what you are talking about and be certain you can write well. If you are interested in becoming an author on jQuery4u please Contact us (see below) and include the following:
- Your full name and a brief description of yourself.
- Some URLs of articles you have already had published online.
- Attach a draft of your first proposed article in HTML including images.
Topics of Interest
- jQuery Plugin Development
- jQuery Mobile Development
- jQuery Templating
- jQuery and HTML5
- jQuery Code Snippets, Useful Functions and Demos.
- Opinion pieces: Your personal address to the jQuery community.
- Freebies: Icons, fonts, themes, templates we can offer our readers for free.