If you are up to building an attractive blog/website then try using our collection of 10 jQuery CSS/CSS3 Plugins. With these tutorials/plugins you can develop an advanced website with extreme ease and apply CSS3 to build a gorgeous Triple Panel Image Slider, Stylish Tweet Book, etc… have fun!
1. Triple Panel Image Slider in jQuery & CSS3
2. Create a Stylish Tweet Book with jQuery and CSS
As you complete this tutorial you will gain knowledge in working with jQuery and CSS to create a stylish book design. You will also learn to work with the Twitter API using jQuery and AJAX.
3. Flyout Image Slider Using jQuery & CSS3
This image slider is a stack of some images and works by flying out the selected image to the front of images stack. We will use CSS3 transition, animation and transform for this animation and jQuery for helping us maintain click event, CSS transition and animation.
4. How to Create an Interactive Graph using CSS3 & jQuery
5. Rotating Feature Boxes with jQuery & CSS3
6. Responsive Design with CSS3 Media Queries
7. Content Timeline – jQuery/HTML5/CSS3 plugin
Content timeline is powerful and lightweight responsive jQuery/HTML5/CSS3 plugin, best for displaying any organized content. It is fully customizable, and easily implementable with any js script, video, flash etc.
8. cssFx : Inserts vendor prefixes for CSS3 properties
A standalone polyfill that inserts the vendor-specific CSS3 properties necessary for old and new browsers. This saves you tons of time, maintenance, and bandwidth!
Source + Demo
9. Magnifying glass for image zoom using jQuery and CSS3
Learn to make a realistic magnifying glass using Jquery and CSS3.
Source + Demo
10. Swatch Book with CSS3 and jQuery
A tutorial about how to create a swatch book like component that let’s you open and rotate the single swatches revealing some details. We will be using CSS transforms and transitions and create a simple jQuery plugin.