jQuery pagination plugins
provide an easy way to automatically seperate your information into generated hyper-linked pages, abit like a book with page numbers. The implementation can either be a) all data is loaded on 1 page
and then the plugin evenly splits the data and creates the pages; or b) by passing the page number to the back-end, where the appropriate data is fetched from the database
and returned in some form. When dealing with small data sets its easier to have the content readily available, but still neatly organized and easy to access. Well, we have just the thing for you – check out the plugins and tutorials below. Create your own Pagination in seconds
. Have fun!
1. Pajinate – A jQuery Pagination Plugin
Is a simple and flexible jQuery plugin that allows you to divide long lists or areas of content into multiple separate pages.
2. jPaginate: A Fancy jQuery Pagination Plugin
Is a jQuery pagination plugin that comes with a twist: animated page numbers. The user can slide through the available page numbers by clicking or just hovering over the arrows. Shortlinks to the first and last page are available as well.
3. jQuery Pagination Plugin
This plugin creates these navigational elements.
4. SimplePager – jQuery paging plugin: Updated
Allows for creating pagination with as little effort or configuration as possible. This pager plugin can page divs, paragraphs, list items or almost any other content.
5. Smart Paginator – jQuery Pagination Plugin
Is a comprehensive jQuery Pagination plugin that makes adding pagination very simple task, all the navigation logic is built in and it is also very customizable.
jQuery plugin for animated pagination with auto-acceleration and a slider.
7. Quick Pagination – jquery.quick.pagination.js
Use Quick jQuery Pagination to convert long lists and page content into numbered pages in seconds!
8. Sweet Pages: A jQuery Pagination Solution
- A jQuery plugin that will enable you to convert a regular unordered list of items into a SEO friendly set of easily navigable pages. It can be used for comment threads, slideshows, or any kind of structured content.
9. Easy pagination with jQuery and Ajax
An easy way to display your database data with jQuery using Ajax and pagination.
10. Jquery-Php Ajax Pagination
It is better to have Ajax Pagination on Your Webpage as Ajax Pagination will load only the specific part rather than whole page.So it will speed up your website.